Scotty Dog Golf Limited Edition OPEN SPECIAL! Includes iconic Claret Jug ball marker featured at the Open Championship, plus multi-cleaner brush, pitchfork, pencil & tees. UK postage. Value £21.00, today only £12.00
Limited Edition OPEN SPECIAL! The new Scotty Dog Golf pack includes the iconic Claret Jug ball marker, featured at the Open Championship. With multi-cleaner brush, pitchfork, pencil and tees, including UK postage: Value £21.00, Today only £12.00
Professional Golfer Ian Keenan, who recently completed the Challenge Tour before playing at this year’s Open Championships (July 15 – 22nd at Royal Lytham and St Annes), is using the Scotty Dog Golf Claret Jug Ballmarker, including at the Open.
More about Ian here.
Open Championship website: www.theopen.com/
Challenge Tour information is here.
- Scotty Dog Golf 3 In 1 Multi Cleaner Brush Features: Easy to use, Lightweight, 3 different cleaning tool functions.
- Side opening pitchfork with quick release button, fold away for easy storage
- Iconic Claret Jug magnetic marker, used in this year’s Open Championships
- 1x pencil and 5 X 70mm white tees for you with every purchase.
More at www.scottydoggolf.com
- Postage & packaging included, to anywhere in the UK
- Full address needed to ensure delivery
- Limit of 4 per person
- Your voucher is emailed to you immediately and is your record of purchase.
NB: You don’t need to present your voucher anywhere, your Scotty Dog Golf package will be sent to the address you provide when purchasing. Please ensure this is the correct address.
Cleaning your clubs and Improving your game
Is a grubby set of clubs costing you strokes on the golf course? Grass and dirt stuck in the grooves on the face of a club can negate the design benefits of a grooved club face entirely. Cleaning your golf clubs regularly means the difference between sticking an iron shot on the pin or having it land ten feet away. It also means less time spent in the woods looking for your tee shot.
Cleaning your clubs could well have the potential to knock 3 or 4 stokes off a round. It only takes two minutes or so to completely clean each club before and after a shot and this can make all the difference.